Stuller Publishes ‘The Art of the Band’

To highlight its extensive assortment of bands for all occasions, Stuller introduced ”The Art of the Band,” a book that embodies the traditional, fancy and contemporary styles of jewelry bands. This 160-page publication is a comprehensive wedding, anniversary and eternity band resource offering several benefits to retailers.

wedding bandsHighlights include, all the metals and styles used along with pictures of every millimeter size and metal color available.

“Combine this catalog with stuller.com and you have, at your fingertips, every possible style and metal your customers desire,” said Stuller’s chief merchandising officer, Danny Clark.

In addition to the band selection, Stuller introduced Precious Bond™, made of 100% precious metal, fusing 14-karat yellow gold (approximately 25 percent of the band’s weight) with sterling silver (the other 75 percent), representing an affordable price point while maintaining the band’s intrinsic value. Palladium and rhodium bonds ensure the finish stays intact.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *